- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Vouette et Sorbee
If you ever need to convince someone how different biodynamic farming is than conventional, you should take them to visit the Gautherots’ vineyards at Champagne Vouette et Sorbée. Bertrand Gautherot is a great winemaker. But he is first and foremost a farmer. He keeps chickens and cows and not just to follow organic and biodynamic principles; he wants to minimize any inputs that don’t come from the farm itself, because they could detract from the terroir. You can see the rewards of Bertrand’s fanatical devotion in his soils and vines. Pick up a handful of his soil and it's dark, loosely packed, and full of life—it even smells alive. And his vines prosper: they’re deeply colored and look strong. But his neighbor’s vines, which get chemical sprays and fertilizers, grow in gray soils that are so hard-packed that you couldn’t pick a handful up if you wanted to. There’s no life in them—nothing crawling in them because the pesticides kill everything indiscriminately. And the vines are tall, but listless. They both have the same incredible terroir. But only Bertrand grows vines that can dig deep and really express it. Of course, Vouette & Sorbée wouldn’t have become one of the most sought-after grower Champagnes if Bertrand didn’t know what to do with the incredible fruit he grows. But he does, and the wines are amazing.