Longitude is made exclusively from the Chardonnay grapes grown on the Côte des Blancs: Vertus, Oger, Avize, Cramant. This non-vintage cuvée contains 40% of wines coming from the solera begun in 2004. Fresh and floral, this is well-cut and minerally, with finely meshed flavors of apple tarte Tatin, grated ginger, honeycomb, and slivered almond. Rich, yet vibrant throughout.
- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
The story of the Larmandier-Bernier estate goes back centuries, but things really only got interesting after the late 1980s, when Pierre Larmandier took over. He immediately moved towards sustainable (and eventually, biodynamic) viticulture and indigenous fermentation, putting this estate well ahead of the current set of like-minded grower-producers.Now Larmandier-Bernier is, according writer Peter Liem, "one of the finest producers in the Côte des Blancs", garnering rave reviews not just from Liem but other top critics like Vinous' Antonio Galloni. The wines are unified stylistically, with chalky cores and delicate, lifted citrus and floral notes that seem drawn in pastel. But there are also strong differences, a testament to the distinct personalities within the Côtes des Blancs.