From the Importer:
Valdespino’s flagship wine is its iconic Fino, “Inocente.” Finos, particularly with food, are among the greatest experiences a wine lover can enjoy. Sadly, though, most of today’s Finos give only a poor imitation of that thrill ride.
In contrast, Inocente’s flavor profile has been essentially unchanged over the past 200 years. It continues to provide all the yeastiness and minerality that has made it Jerez’s most revered Fino for generations. It is widely regarded as the archetype for traditional Fino Sherry.
Other houses take shortcuts to meet the demand for light, young wines, a trend that began in the 1970s. But Inocente is a Fino that dares to be great.
- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Aromatic , Crisp , Minerally