Virtual Wine Tasting: Crowley Wines!
We're hosting a virtual wine tasting! Finally!
We know that so many of you have been asking about this, so we are happy to announce that we have finally worked out a virtual wine tasting with Tyson from Crowley Wines. There are some details below! Hope to see you on Instagram Monday, April 6 at 5pm EST, 2pm PST.
- Follow us @flatironwines and Tyson on @crowleywines to see the virtual tasting!
- Monday, April 6 @ 5pm (in NY) or 2pm (in SF)
- An incredible wine-maker tasting. Tyson from Crowley will take us through his line up and will be able to answer questions. Take a short break from current events to talk WINE!
- You! Just join the instagram live on Monday to see it all. You can even taste along with us by purchasing some bottles of Crowley Wines. (Ordering details below!)
- Tyson Crowley! Tyson worked alongside John Paul at Cameron before establishing Crowley.
From Oregon’s Willamette Valley, Crowley Wines is producing some of the finest domestic Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays we know.
We’re craving comfort now more than ever — but comfort can be quietly thrilling. Crowley’s Pinot Noir exudes earthy elegance, at the same time offering up supple red fruit and silky freshness. The Chardonnay delivers an electric shock of minerality, bright citrus notes and a light, lithe texture.
Since its founding in 2005, the emphasis at Crowley has been terroir-focused and Burgundy-influenced Pinots and Chardonnays from some of Oregon’s top sites; this means high elevation, cool climate and a diverse range of soil types (not difficult in the Willamette, where volcanic basalt yields to marine sediment and silt). The work in the vines and in the cellar is minimal.
We adore these wines and we hope you join us for this tasting event!