- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Since we discovered the champagnes of Andre Clouet, they've been a top seller here at the shop. If you haven't tried them, the intricate and beautiful labels have probably caught your eye before. That's because the Clouet family was the official printer to Louis XV’s Royal Court at Versailles! Jean Francois Clouet still lives in his family's 18th century home in Bouzy and the family owns 8ha of vineyards in the Grand Cru villages of Bouzy and Ambonnay. Acknowledging the privilege and significance of his standing, Jean-Francois strives to continually improve upon the estate and wines by drawing from its past as well as implementing changes in the vineyard that ultimately improve the quality of his wines. If one is not careful, the wines of Bouzy can be too opulent and overly fruity, as it is one of the warmest villages in the Montagne de Reims. This can cause a sense of disconnect to the terroir and vineyards, but Clouet is ever careful to fine tune the balance between fruit and structure. All of his wines are very aromatically expressive, but the richness is balanced out by the bright acidity and mineral undertones.