- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Domaine de la Louvetrie
Jo has been a friend of the shop for many years, visiting NY often and SF too. His bright eyes and big, bushy mustache are immediately recognizable when he walks through the door. He’s a humble guy, especially for being one of the very best farmers and vigneron in Muscadet. Jo took over his family’s domaine in 1990 and immediately began converting to organic and then biodynamic farming. He works tirelessly in the vineyard.At the Domaine de la Louvetrie, Jo makes a range of cuvées. Most of them see long lees aging and are among the most intense, complex and age-worthy wines in the region.