- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Many would say that J. Lassalle was one of the original growers that put grower champagne on the map stateside, thanks to legendary importer Kermit Lynch. Lassalle was one of Kermit's very first finds back in the 1970s, and he has been importing them ever since, alongside Raveneau, Tempier, Coche-Dury, and all those other treasures. Jules Lassalle established his family domain in 1942 on the Montagne de Reims. When he passed away in 1982, wine-making fell to his wife Olga. It eventually passed to her daughter Chantal and then, in 2006, to Chantal’s daughter Angeline. Like the 3 generations of amazing women that have been behind the helm, J. Lassalle's champagnes exemplify a certain elegance, precision, and balance that is only achieved through decades of hard work and dedication.