- Free in the Neighborhood on $149+ orders, otherwise $9.99 per case. See a map of our Neighborhood Delivery Zone.
- Rest of San Francisco: $9.99 per case
- Rest of California: $12.99 per case
- OR, WA & AZ: $19.99 per case
- Rest of the US: $29.99 per case
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IA, IL, KY, LA, MI, MS, MT, NV, NH, ND, OK, PA, TN, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
"The NV Brut Grande Cuvee emerges from the glass with freshly cut flowers, almonds, pastry and spices. This is a relatively floral, bright Grande Cuvee with fewer of the oxidative qualities that are typical of the house style. According to Krug's ID Code, this bottle is based on the 2004 vintage, which explains the wine's tense, taut personality. Another year or two on the cork will only help the wine gain expressiveness and depth. Today, the Grande Cuvee is quite reticent and not showing the full breadth of its personality. " -Robert Parker
"Beguiling complex colour of twinkling green/gold lights. Inimitably Krug, masterly blending. The Chardonnay scents are at once refined yet dripping in the aroma of crunchy Williams pears. Discreet notes of vanilla, crème pâtissière, spiced lemon and brioche. Then a mouthfeel of body and heft; great Pinot Noir that is miraculously filigreed and ethereal, plus Pinot Meunier succulence. Like no other Champagne."
"With its minimum of six years' bottle aging, this is a beautifully integrated, mature wine. It has a wonderful toast character, layered over sliced pears and ripe acidity. With its complex poise between lightness and richness, this remains an intensely impressive wine."